Are you a fan of cream puffs? Instead of buying them from stores and not knowing what kind of ingredients go into it, why not try your hand at making them? It’s a great dessert idea when you have guests over for a meal, or for Christmas and birthday parties! Not a cook or a baker? No worries! Check out this fool-proof recipe that can make 24-30 cream puffs below in under 30 minutes! Don’t say we didn’t tell you! Now go impress your friends and guests!
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of flour
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of milk
- Mix all the ingredients for the fillings of the cream puff well. Cover it and place it in the refrigerator for it to chill.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- Add butter to water and bring it to a boil. After the water has started to boil, add flour and salt to until a dough is formed.
- Transfer the dough to a mixing bowl. Add the 4 eggs in, one at a time, mixing it well.
- After the eggs have been added in, scoop them into balls and place them onto baking sheets. Bake for around 30 minutes. Your puffs are done when you see them rising and turn golden brown.
- Let them cool down before piping in the fillings. Refrigerate them and you’re ready to serve it to your guests!
Now isn’t that easy! Share with us how you make your cream puffs after trying it out!
Bar Tables, Chairs & Stools
Visit our two showrooms to see more furniture displays.
Click here for furniture showroom addresses and opening hours.