Your privacy is important to us. It is Wihardja’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://wihardja.com.sg/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
Types of information collected
- Information used when you register on the site or participate in any surveys/form
- Email addresses used to subscribe to our newsletter or for any other promotions or events
- Information used to contact us
- Transaction information when you purchase online
- Visitor information when you make visits to our site
All information collected is provided by willingly and voluntarily by you. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
How collected information is used
- Information collected is used to revise our website to enhance your experience when you navigate through our site.
- Information collected will be used to improve our services and products based on feedback and reviews.
- Information collected enables us to send out the emails to users who subscribed to our mailing list. Users can opt out of the subscription anytime. We may reach out to our customer base with information provided for direct marketing of our latest deals and new arrivals.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
All information collected is stored with Wihardja. Any information you provide to us via our website is encrypted safely with SSL technology. However, hacks may still occur on the Internet. Please transmit information to us by adopting safe practices. Once your information is transmitted to our server, we have security measures in place to protect your date from unauthorized access. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 24 June 2018.