In-house Instalment Plan
Stretch out your investment in comfort into easy payments over up to 12 months.
Can I pay by instalments if I make the payment at your showrooms?
Yes you can. Here are the things you need to take note of:
- Visit our showrooms and let our team know what items you would like to order. Remember: the plans require a minimum purchase of $500.
- Choice of 6 months or 12 months Instalment Plans.
- Complete your payment at the showrooms using a DBS / POSB credit card.
This is an in-house instalment plan with our partner bank DBS / POSB.
Why pay by instalments?
We believe owning furniture is a long-term investment in comfort and health. We spend more hours at home than at work and its important that our furniture improves our quality of life without hurting our pockets. That’s why we’re giving you the option of stretching out your purchase of our furniture into easy payments with these two selected banks.
We look forward to collaborating with other banks for instalment plans which can benefit the banks’ customers as well as our customers.
Non-house Instalment Plan
Can I still pay by instalments if I make the payment on this website?
Yes you can. Please remember that the the plans require a minimum purchase of $500 and that you complete the payment with either a DBS or OCBC credit card.
After you have checkout your cart and made your purchase, remember to proceed to your respectiv bank’s instalment plan web page and follow the instructions to apply for the instalment plan. These are not in-house instalment plans between the bank and Wihardja.
Alternative Instalment Plans
- Pay for your retail purchases of S$500 or more in interest-free monthly instalments
- Available for any merchant (local, overseas, or online)
- Available for up to 24 months
- A one-time low processing fee applies
- 0% Interest with a low processing fee
- Combine and convert any retail purchases of $500 or more
- Flexible payments over 3, 6, 12, 18, or 24 months