3 Easy And Tasty Food Recipe Under 30 Minutes
If silver and boring come to your mind once you think of tingkats, also known as tiffin carriers, you’re not alone! We didn’t know these colourful tingkats exist! They offer another alternative to your normal food containers for dabaoing your lunches, not to mention they’re super pleasing to look at! Check out these 3 easy and tasty food recipe with under 30 minutes preparation time, quick and hassle-free if you are preparing your own meals to dabao for lunch!
Italian Spaghetti Carbonara
Ingredients: Egg [just the yolk]Cream [Heavy or whipping both works]Parmesan CheeseDiced parsley SaltRed pepper flakesBaconMushroomsOnion Pasta
- Boil till the pasta is cooked.
- Mix the egg yolk, cream, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Fry the bacon until crispy and set aside.
- Next, saute the mushrooms and onions with the bacon grease until the onions turn golden and translucent.
- Warm the cream and pour it onto the pasta with the bacon, onions and mushrooms and it’s ready to serve!
Grilled Salmon and potatoes
Butter or olive oil
- After removing bones from the fillet, season it with salt, black pepper and dried parsley.
- Coat the pan with butter or olive oil and grill the fish for 4 minutes until it’s slightly browned.
- Cut the potatoes into smaller pieces.
- Season the potatoes with salt, pepper and dried parsley.
- Coat it with butter.
- Microwave it for 8 minutes on high heat or until it’s cooked.
Stir-Fried Tofu And Veggies
One-quarter cup of soy sauce
2 Garlic cloves
1 tbsp peanut oil
1 sliced onion
Another veggie of your choice
One-quarter cup of sweet soy sauce
Rice or noodles
- Combine soy sauce and garlic. Add tofu to the sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat half of the oil and cook the tofu on medium heat until it turns golden. Set aside.
- Heat the other half on high heat and stir fry the onions until it turns golden.
- Add all your greens to it and add sweet soy sauce and lime juice. Stir fry for about a minute.
- Serve with rice or noodles!
Visit our two showrooms to see more furniture displays.
Click here for furniture showroom addresses and opening hours.