DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Insert 4 AA batteries into battery fan box.
2. Add charcoal to the charcoal holder.
3. Spread ignition gel over the gel plate.
4. Insert the battery fan box into the control panel area.
5. Light the ignition gel.
6. Place the charcoal holder over the gel plate.
7. Turn the fire control switch.
8. Insert the oil collection pan once charcoal has been lit.
9. Place the cooking surface on top.
Liberty Fire Chef Smokeless Grill
Earliest Delivery: 21 Mar
This Smokeless grill operates with just four batteries, making it simple and portable to bring around.
Simply turn it on, add in some charcoal and ignition gel and wait for 10 minutes.
After that, you can start cooking and enjoy a smokeless BBQ party!
Dimensions (in cm)
H20.5 x W34 x D34
Item comes with 1 Year Warranty that covers defects unrelated to normal wear and tear.